Defined PBR is a stock Ray Tracing resource pack that fixes all entity rendering errors and has PBR textures that authentically improve the originals! For the best vanilla RTX experience, use defined PBR. All 1.19 features are fully supported in version 1.1.8, and several of the textures have been totally redone!
The most authentic vanilla RTX experience in Minecraft is produced by Defined PBR through the production of straightforward and accurate Ray Tracing textures. Each block has carefully planned heightmaps to enhance the look of the vanilla textures, and they all use consistent materials to seem uniform with one another when used in builds. Defined PBR also resolves all RTX bugs, including those affecting players, horses, villages, and even the Warden!
Defined PBR REVIEW:
Download Defined PBR – A Vanilla RTX Resource Pack (Full 1.19 Support!)
- Defined PBR 1.1.8
- Pack Addon – Borderless Glass 1.1.8
- Pack Addon – Clear Water 1.1.8
- Pack Addon – Glowing Ores 1.1.8
- Pack Addon – Glowing Terracotta 1.1.8
- Pack Addon – Lower Grass 1.1.8
- Pack Addon – Luminosity 1.1.8
- Pack Addon – Subtle Fog 1.1.8
- Pack Addon – Cinematic Fog 1.1.8
- My Patreon – Early Access and Exclusive Content!
More information about Defined PBR – A Vanilla RTX Resource Pack (Full 1.19 Support!) and download older version you can find in https://mcpeaddons.com/defined-pbr-an-rtx-resource-pack-1-17-10-support/. Thank you so much.