The only thing Reflective Vanilla Shaders brings to Minecraft is reflections. Have you ever seen Vanilla water reflecting a Vanilla sky, despite the fact that almost all shaders include realistic clouds and water? I hope that all Vanilla graphics aficionados will appreciate this shader!
Reflective Vanilla Shaders
Some creenshots for Reflective Vanilla Shaders:
- Mixed blocks and water reflection (glasses, slime blocks, honey blocks, etc)
- The shader’s behavior is controlled via a configuration file.
- Android iOS, iPad OS (1.16.100 or older versions, or x86 (32bit) version)
- Windows 10, 11 (1.16.100 or older versions, or x86 (32bit) version)
How to Make a Preset
- If you’re using Windows 10 or 11, open /shaders/glsl/preset.glsl (or /shaders/hlsl/preset.hlsl).
- Edit the file using your favourite editor to change the configuration.
- Change the CLOUD TYPE to something like this to make clouds as quick as they are in Java Edition:
Download Shaders (Support Creator)
Download Shaders (Drive)