YamaRin’s Legacy Renewed texture is a Minecraft Bedrock Edition reimagining of YamaRin’s Legacy that strives to be as accurate as possible. Cirrus clouds, metallic block reflections, smooth stones, water, and other reflecting blocks are just a few of the features that will be introduced to your game. Chocapic13′ Shaders control the tone mapping, whereas SEUS Renewed influences the clouds.
YamaRin’s Legacy Renewed texture
Reflections on iron blocks
- There are cirrus clouds in the sky.
- The waves have an impact on the water, plants, and agriculture.
- Reflective elements such as water, metallic blocks, and other reflective elements
- The brightness of the torch has been enhanced.
- Sun and moon colors, with evening desaturation
- There are puddles when it rains.
- Tone mapping is a method for determining the tone of a piece of music.
- Shaders were used to make the sun and moon.
There are three different quality in this shader pack: LITE, REGULAR, and MAXIMUM! You can switch to those attributes by altering the resource pack’s settings. After altering the quality, remember to restart the game!
Platforms that can be used
- IOS is the operating system for the iPad (iOS)
- All shaders do not operate in 1.16.200 or later x64 game versions because the Render Dragon, a new graphic engine included in those versions, is not supported (and also Windows 11 is experimental but I am confident it will work).
A Discord server
- Join my Discord to keep up with the newest news and have a good time speaking with your friends!
- Invite to the Discord Server
Zero v1.0 of the Universal Creative Commons
You can check more other texture packs in out site, thank you!
Download YamaRin’s Legacy Renewed Texture (Support Creator)